June 29, 2008

SALE, SALE, SALE

uhoo...calling all you ladies who love to stamp!  Come and check these out.  I swear I'm just loosing it.... I bought double of these stamps and would like a new home for them.  Never used and absolutely brand spankin' new.  If you are seriously interested please email me.  Here are the "deets" on these...

Autumn Leaves/ Cuteworld by Mindy Teresawa.  This clear acrylic stamp set is called Mindy's Zoo and consists of 15 stamps in this set.  They are SO adorable. My price is $15.00 plus s/h.  Sorry, I won't ship international on any of these stamps.
MINDY'S ZOO SET IS SOLD


By Dandelion "Hippo".  My price $4.50 plus s/h. 


As I mentioned above serious buyers please and will not ship international.  Please email me with any questions you may have and I hope they can go to a new home.  Trust me, you won't be sorry because they are such cute stamps!!!

Thank you & Have a wonderful week!!! :0)

No comments: