July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

So, what is everyone planning for 4th of July?  Fireworks?  Relaxing? Both? As for the 3 of us...hubby, myself & "fury" daughter are spending some much needed "friend bonding time" with our good friends.  We'll be relaxing and eating (our favorite thing to do).  I can't wait to tackle the dessert....strawberry pie!!! If you get a chance to come to Hawaii, i'd say go...no run (LOL!) to Anna Millers in Aiea and taste there Strawberry pie.  It's scrumptious.  Just thinking about makes me mouth water.  

So i've been crazy busy with "things".  Making cards like crazy, prepping for my next workshop, gifts to make, and getting my a&% in gear on my classes.  Aside from my daily chores and household duties, I'm still in search of a p/t job.  YUCK!  I'd rather if I had the choice to stay at home.  But, oh well!

I'll leave you now with some random photos of some cards that I made recently & a photo of my "fury" daughter Lily.  Which reminds me, she needs a haircut.  Stay safe & Have a fun 4th of July!!!


No comments: