July 1, 2008

Stampin Up' Workshop Projects


Aside from being a bad blogger, I'm also a bad demonstrator...:0(  The last workshop that I hosted was back in April BUT it felt really good to host again.  This time I had 5 girls and we must have laughed more than we wanted to finish our projects...LOL!  Overall, it was a good turn out and everyone had fun.  I'm planning my next workshop for July and I'm super excited to see ALL the new goodies Stampin Up is having in there Fall/Winter 08' catalog.  Now I leave you with photos of the projects that we did.  I cased all of the projects from various of bloggers.  Here we go......

I cased THIS card here.  



I cased THIS card here.  I didn't change anything and cased it exactly.



I choose to case THIS card but made it into a booklet instead.


Well, that's it kids.   Please come back to visit my blog and leave a comment so I know you're not just lurking...LOL!

No comments: