July 1, 2008

Wedding Cards on demand....

This is the time of the year that a lot of couples love to get married.  I can agree with that because we chose a June' wedding.  I was asked by a few friends and clients to make some wedding cards.  This is what I came up with and I hope they'll like them.  It took me a good 3-4 hours just to complete 3 cards....YIKES!  I still need to come up with more.  Can you say ideas, ideas, ideas PLEEEZE.  Tell me which one is your favorite of the 3 that I posted.  



Update:  Mindy's Zoo stamp set is SOLD.  I still have baby hippo for sale.  Email me if interested.  Thank you for stopping by and there's still more to come.  Call me busy-lady.  LOL!  

1 comment:

Melody said...

So happy to see you blogging again. I like card two but they are all beautiful.

Aloha,
Melody